Emergency/Travel Medical Policy

Emergency/Travel Medical policies are purchased from Cultural Insurance Services International (CISI) by the Study Abroad office.  Any faculty or staff member traveling overseas on University sponsored business (conducting research, teaching, presenting at a conference, conducting site visits, etc.) has the option of enrolling in an emergency medical insurance plan for coverage while they are abroad.  All university personnel involved in study abroad programs are required to purchase this supplemental insurance.  Coverage includes a comprehensive security evacuation benefit for military, political, personal threat situations, and natural disasters.

Happy student in paris